Thursday, November 6, 2008

Movie Screening Tonight!! Blood Scarab

Yay!! tonight is the night! The LA movie screening of Blood Scarab which I costar. I'm so excited I can't wait to see me on the BIG screen... again, LOL!! I have the perfect lil black dress to wear. Look for pics and hopefully some video soon.

If you want to watch with me, here are the details.

Blood Scarab Movie Screening this Thursday Nov.6!!

Blood Scarab is the "Threequel" to the Mummy's Kiss (some of you may remember me from the Mummy's Kiss 2nd Dynasty Movie) and Countess Dracula series!.

I co-star in Blood Scarab and am very proud of this movie!! It turned out very well=) I want to personally "Cinvite" you
to come to the screening and watch a future B-Movie classic in the making! And if you get scared I will hold your hand!=) LOL!
After the movie there will be a special "Q & A" session with the cast too!


If you can't make the screening and would like to order a copy of the DVD you can order via amazon. com or order an autographed copy from me for $30.
00 including shipping via paypal, US only! Just reply back
for info how to order from me..
For international orders shipping varies so reply back and I can let you know the amount! Thanks for your support!!
A Blood Scarab DVD is the perfect way to make your Halloween last and last... and last, hee hee!!

*Blood Scarab is rated R contains nudity and violence.
If your lucky...I'll share my popcorn with you! LOL!
Kisses,

Cindy

Thursday November 6, 2008
7:30pm - 10:00pm

New Beverly Cinema
7165 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036



Me @ the Chicago screening

0 comments:

Post a Comment