Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm baaaaaack!!

Got in late last night from Nor Cal. More on my shoot later, well I guess everything later, LOL. On the second day of shooting I so wasn't feeling my best hope these pics turn out fab as the ones I shot in Oct. They are sick! Wait til you see!! Totally made up for the bullshit Sunday. That shoot never happened especially since they called me @1pm to see if I can do it in a couple hours with a 70 mile drive?? WTF?? Please and people wonder why I hate dealing with magoons in the porn industry. I don't know why professionalism doesn't exist. One day I will have to post all the crap I have seen. Moving on... I hate the negativitaaay infiltrating cin world=)

Oh and my latest men's mag layout is now @ newsstands. The Jan. 09 issue of Gent with Rhiannon on the cover. I'm the last layout in the mag. Big Tits with a Big Dick! If you pick one up let me know what you think. I'm going to try and scan a pic for my blog.

Hope you are having a fab week. There will be more CIN later now that I'm back HA HA!

Kisses,

Cindy
ClubCin.Com
MySpace Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment